| Configure the ProxySG to perform inbound and outbound HTTP traffic protocol compliance inspection/enforcement. |
Fix 1 (This is an uncommon configuration. If it is found, it has been deliberately done by the Proxy administrator and cannot/should not be removed without consultation with/advice from the administrator.)
1. Browse to Configuration >> Policy >> Policy Files and click the button to view the installed policy.
2. Using "-F", perform a search for the exact terms "detect_protocol(no)".
3. If this phrase appears in the policy, work with the ProxySG administrator to determine why this was configured, whether it can be disabled and if so, how to disable it.
1. Browse to Configuration >> Services >> Proxy Services, select each HTTP proxy service to be reviewed, and click "Edit Service".
2. Select the "Detect Protocol" checkbox and click "OK".
3. Once all services have been modified, click "Apply".