| Have all Samsung device users complete training on the following topics. Users should acknowledge that they have reviewed training via a signed User Agreement or similar written record. |
- Operational security concerns introduced by unmanaged applications/unmanaged personal space, including applications using global positioning system (GPS) tracking.
- Need to ensure no DoD data is saved to the personal space or transmitted from a personal app (for example, from personal email).
- If the Purebred key management app is used, users are responsible for maintaining positive control of their credentialed device at all times. The DoD PKI certificate policy requires subscribers to maintain positive control of the devices that contain private keys and to report any loss of control so the credentials can be revoked. Upon device retirement, turn-in, or reassignment, ensure that a factory data reset is performed prior to device hand-off. Follow Mobility service provider decommissioning procedures as applicable.
- How to configure the following UBE controls (users must configure the control) on the Samsung device:
**Secure use of Calendar Alarm
**Local screen mirroring and MirrorLink procedures (authorized/not authorized for use)
**Do not connect Samsung devices (either via DeX Station or dongle) to any DoD network via Ethernet connection
**Do not upload DoD contacts via smart call and caller ID services
**Do not remove DoD intermediate and root PKI digital certificates
**Disable Wi-Fi Sharing
**Do not configure a DoD network (work) VPN profile on any third-party VPN client installed in the personal space
**Enable Secure Startup, and must not disable at any time
**Must not disable Strong Protection at any time
- AO guidance on acceptable use and restrictions, if any, on downloading and installing personal apps and data (music, photos, etc.) in the Samsung device personal space.