| Configure Samsung Android 8 with Knox to enforce CC mode. |
On the MDM console, enable the "Enable CC mode" setting in the "Android Advanced Restrictions" rule.
Note: Before applying CC policy, the CC mode state will be "Ready". Once policy is applied, the state will change to "Enabled" even if the device does not meet all the prerequisites.
To be fully CC compliant, the Administrator must ensure all prerequisites are met.
If the device is tampered with, a self-test failed, or some other error has occurred, the state will change to "Disabled".
Note: To fully enable CC mode, the prerequisites below should be satisfied:
1. Enable Device Encryption.
2. Enable Secure Startup.
3. Enable SD Card Encryption.
4. Set maximum Password Attempts before Wipe.
5. Enable Certificate Revocation.
6. Disable Password History.
7. Disable Face Recognition.
8. Set password "Alphanumeric".