| 1. Access AC |
2. To change port or protocol values, from 'Domain Structure', select 'Environment' -> 'Servers'
3. From the list of servers, select one which needs modification
4. Utilize 'Change Center' to create a new change session
5. To modify port assignment, from 'Configuration' tab -> 'General' tab, reassign the port for this server by changing the 'SSL Listen Port' field and click 'Save'
6. To modify protocol configuration, select 'Protocols' tab
7. Use the subtabs 'HTTP', 'jCOM', and 'IIOP' to configure these protocols
8. Use the 'Channels' subtab to create/modify channels which configure other protocols
9. Repeat steps 3-8 for all servers requiring modification
10. Review the 'Port Usage' table in EM again to ensure port has been reassigned