| This action configures the proxy settings for Microsoft Edge.
If this policy is enabled, Microsoft Edge ignores all proxy-related options specified from the command line.
If this policy is not configured, users can choose their own proxy settings.
This policy overrides the following individual policies:
Setting the ProxySettings policy accepts the following fields:
- ProxyMode, which allows for the proxy server used by Microsoft Edge to be specified and prevents users from changing proxy settings.
- ProxyPacUrl, a URL to a proxy .pac file.
- ProxyServer, a URL for the proxy server.
- ProxyBypassList, a list of proxy hosts that Microsoft Edge bypasses.
For ProxyMode, the following values have the noted impact:
- direct, a proxy is never used and all other fields are ignored.
- system, the system's proxy is used and all other fields are ignored.
- auto_detect, all other fields are ignored.
- fixed_servers, the ProxyServer and ProxyBypassList fields are used.
- pac_script, the ProxyPacUrl and ProxyBypassList fields are used. |