| A default administrator account is created during the installation of the License Administration Console. Use the administrator account to first log on to the console and then configure more users. For Active Directory installations, domain\InstallUser** and BUILTIN\Administrators are added. |
1. In the top right corner of the console, select Administration.
2. Select >> Settings >> Accounts.
3. Under User Administration, select Add to add appropriate domain users and groups.
4. Check the box to the left of the default accounts created during installation and any other necessary accounts, select Remove.
5. Click Vendor Daemon Configuration and select Administer in the Citrix vendor daemon line. Select Stop, wait 10 seconds. Select Start.
6. Log on to the License Management Console using the specified account.