| This check procedure is performed on the iOS Over-the-Air management tool and the iOS device. |
Note: If an organization has multiple configuration profiles, then the check procedure must be performed on the relevant configuration profiles applicable to the scope of the review.
In the iOS Over-the-Air management tool, verify "Allow Photo Steam" is unchecked.
For example, in Mobile Iron Admin Portal:
1. Ask the MDM administrator to display the "POLICIES & CONFIGS".
2. Click or tap on the word "Configurations".
3. Click or tap the configuration name.
4. Expand "Details" under "App Setting Details".
5. Verify "Allow Photo Stream" is set to "false"
Alternatively, verify the text "allowPhotoStream" appears in the configuration profile (.mobileconfig file).
On the iOS device:
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap "iCloud".
3. Verify "Photos" is not listed.
If "Allow Photo Stream" is checked in the iOS Over-the-Air management tool, "allowPhotoStream " appears in the configuration profile, or if "Photos" is listed on the iOS device under iCloud, this is a finding.